The Charlie Rose Memorial Fund
In remembrance of Charlie, our beloved volunteer, we are honored to accept donations to The Charlie Rose Memorial Fund. This fund was established to support any participant that is experiencing financial hardship and is unable to pay for program services. Thank you for helping us honor Charlie's generous and caring spirit.
If you prefer, you can send a check made payable to Endeavor Therapeutic Horsemanship, P.O. Box 38, Bedford, NY 10506 and include "Charlie Rose Memorial Fund" in the memo.
To make the profound difference in our participants’ lives, Endeavor relies on the financial support of friends like you. Our supporters are a critical component for our not-for-profit organization. Endeavor relies on contributions to help us fulfill our mission. You may donate to Endeavor the following ways: individual giving, foundation contributions, in-kind services or donations, stocks, employer matching gift programs, planned estate giving and corporate sponsorship. Endeavor accepts gently used tack, clothing, and horse, barn, and office supplies.
Please contact Kelly Slonaker at Kelly.Slonaker@endeavorth.org with any donation inquiries.
Donations can be dropped off at our farm Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Click on the button below to make a one-time monetary donation to Endeavor.
To get you thinking...
- $50 can buy 2 bags of feed for Smokey and the herd
- $100 can pay for monthly website support for Sam and the staff
- $250 can help Koko and the herd get monthly farrier visits
- $500 can buy horse supplies to keep Frankie and the herd looking and feeling their best
- $1,000 can help pay for veterinary or equine body work for Koda and the herd
- $2,500 can help sponsor one month of program for veterans or at-risk youth with Hudson, Carmen and the herd
- $5,000 can go towards monthly board or maintenance of our facilities (including our truck and trailer) to keep Goliath, Ford and the herd happy both at home and away
Unless otherwise specified, your tax-deductible donation to Endeavor Therapeutic Horsemanship will go wherever the funds are needed most. With very minimal overhead costs, over 90% of Endeavor's expenses are program-related, so you can feel good knowing that your donation will go far to help us fulfill our mission.