To make the profound difference in our participants’ lives, Endeavor relies on the financial support of friends like you. Our supporters are a critical component for our not-for-profit organization. Endeavor relies on contributions to help us fulfill our mission. You may donate to Endeavor the following ways: individual giving, foundation contributions, in-kind services or donations, stocks, employer matching gift programs, planned estate giving and corporate sponsorship. Endeavor accepts gently used tack, clothing, and horse, barn, and office supplies.
Please contact Kelly Slonaker at Kelly.Slonaker@endeavorth.org with any donation inquiries.
Donations can be dropped off at our farm Monday through Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Click on the button below to make a one-time monetary donation to Endeavor.
To get you thinking...
- $50 can buy 2 bags of feed for Smokey and the herd
- $100 can pay for monthly website support for Sam and the staff
- $250 can help Koko and the herd get monthly farrier visits
- $500 can buy horse supplies to keep Frankie and the herd looking and feeling their best
- $1,000 can help pay for veterinary or equine body work for Koda and the herd
- $2,500 can help sponsor one month of program for veterans or at-risk youth with Joey, Stryker and the herd
- $5,000 can go towards monthly board or maintenance of our facilities (including our truck and trailer) to keep Goliath, Ford and the herd happy both at home and away
Unless otherwise specified, your tax-deductible donation to Endeavor Therapeutic Horsemanship will go wherever the funds are needed most. With very minimal overhead costs, over 90% of Endeavor's expenses are program-related, so you can feel good knowing that your donation will go far to help us fulfill our mission.